Sunday, November 9, 2008

Starting 9th Cycle

I'll start my 9th cycle (of 12) tomorrow. This is a HUGE milestone for me and if at the beginning anyone had told me that I'd be feeling this good after 4 months of chemo, I never would have believed them!!!






Yeah, there are days that are not very comfortable, but all in all, you learn how to deal with it and get over it. I'm just now starting to see that light at the end of the tunnel and can't wait to have this mediport implant taken out of me and not having to drag a portable infusion pump around. But, I won't get ahead of myself, I still just think positive and go one step at a time and deal with whatever issues I'm facing and keep movin' on.






So with 2/3 of my treatment down, I begin the final 1/3 and last 4 cycles tomorrow and I thank all of you for your support and I sincerely hope that this blog will help anyone else who finds themselves with a similiar diagnosis. It is treatable and beatable !

No comments: