Thursday, July 31, 2008

Second Cycle - Finished !!!

I went for my bloodwork and pathology today and it looks very good I was told. I'm feeling pretty good about that and not sweating the minor side effects that I've had because they've been very tolerable so far.

My exam went well also with excellent blood pressure and no problems with infection, the mediport or any other symptoms. My oncologist said that I was doing so well that I can have next week off !

I had my mediport flushed/cleaned and was "un-hooked" from the portable pump of 5-FU and sent on my way...feeling pretty good I might add :)

On a side note, one of my cousins who is a nurse at another medical center sent me this link. You might have heard about the main author ? She has helped many to not just survive, but to eradicate their cancer : (Thanks Cheryl!)

http://www.amazon.com/Heal-Your-movie-expanded-version/dp/B000Y04R96/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_img?pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=1561706280&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=16RD3F8NJQ8E787V10ST

Happy Birthday Dad and tomorrow is my wife, Anne's Birthday :)

No comments: