Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 2 - Second cycle of chemo

Today went pretty good. I asked about the neuropathy side effect (mainly cold sensitivity so far) and was told that Folic Acid and Vitamin B Complex should help with that, so I'll be picking some up.

Mainly just tired, but restless-type tired, if that makes any sense. My face got really red and my wife noticed it when she came home today, but I feel okay and temp is normal.

I met an interesting woman who I chatted with for quite a while. She seemed very wealthy and spoke of her home in Franklin with two horses which she absolutely adored. She has been going for a year and a half for stage IV breast cancer, but looked like she was tolerating it well and seemed to speak coherently.

I prefer the morning appointments much better than the late afternoon ones and hope that I can book more earlier ones from now on.

No comments: