Monday, December 15, 2008

Off - Week



I'm watching the *time* a lot this week!

This is my final "off-week" and I have a LOT to get done before starting my final treatment week next Monday!

The tingling in my fingers (neuropathy) is pretty bad and even trying to button a shirt is harder than usual, but I was warned of this and will manage to get past it somehow. The nerve damage is giving me some gastro tract *issues* as well.


I participated in our worldwide virtual band's 3rd annual Christmas song collaboration. We dedicate this year's song to the troops overseas and others who haven't been home for a long, long time. "Please Come Home For Christmas"

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7148733

One step at a time, that's the only way and it has worked so far. Happy Holidays!

No comments: