Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1st already !

I had a bad night with fever, chills, sinus congestion, sore throat and muscle aches, along with a rash that developed again under my left arm. I'm using Niacin powder for the rash and pumped the recommended dosage of Tylenol for the fever.

Went to bed at 9:30pm last night and woke up at about 2:00am literally soaked with sweat. I had to get up and sleep (or what should have been sleep) in a recliner.

More Tylenol this morning (2 at 7:00am) and took one more at 9:30am as I was leaving for the clinic.

Bloodwork looked good and temp was 98.7 (normal), so they proceeded to inject me with Fluorouracil and then re-connected me to the portable pump of 5-FU and sent me on my way.

Still not feeling great or 100%, but glad that I was able to continue treatments!

Oh yeah, my friend Rob got an excellent report from his follow up colonoscopy and is now officially cancer free!

No comments: