Thursday, October 16, 2008

Finishing 7th cycle


It's been a hectic week, but all is about as well as can be expected when your finishing your SEVENTH cycle and thinking about the five cycles left.


The reduced dosages of chemo helped keep some of the nasty side effects in check so far and the cough is better, but not completely gone yet.


I'm now at the point where the "smell" of the chemo treatment rooms seems etched into my head and senses. I know that the final next 5 cycles will be the toughest, but I remain positive in my thoughts that I can beat this and be cancer-free in a few months.


I wish a special thank-you to all who have sent me well wishes, prayers, mojo and positive thoughts. The card in the picture came with the new Fender Stratocaster from my friends at Fender. What a surprise, to get a Fender Strat unexpectedly and a get-well card from Mike Eldred, VP-Marketing (Fender Musical Instrument Corp.) and Fender Custom Shop manager.

No comments: