Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chemo - 7th Cycle


First of all, my other sister's procedure went well with no problems, so she doesn't have to go back for another five years.

Another sister, and myself, will be getting the annual check.

One of the doctors told me today about using something called Ocean Saline Nasal Spray for the nasal post drip and cough if it doesn't get better soon. It's available at most pharmacies for about $5/small bottle.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod2501966&CATID=100095&skuid=sku2501403&V=G&ec=frgl_587532&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku2501403

It looks like the weather is transitioning and it will be getting much colder by the weekend. I'll have to make sure that I have gloves and dress in layers from now on.

I came home to find a new Fender Strat from my friends at Fender. I'll post pics when I have more time and feel more energetic.

1 comment:

pegasusgiraffe said...

Hello - I've just discovered your blog. As a mid-30's man who's lived with colitis for 20 years, the danger of cancer is very real to me, so I've been vigilant in my healthcare. I appreciate your courage in sharing this experience, I'll be sure to follow along, best of luck.