Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back on Track :)

I was able to resume my chemotherapy treatments today. My bloodwork was "in range" and I've started my 3rd cycle. I was extremely happy to hear the news from my oncologist.

I didn't even feel any pain when the oncology nurse put *the needle* in my port today either. Maybe I was so happy to be back on track that I put a mental block around it?

Anyway, right now my fingers are tingling pretty good and this is taking way more time to type than usual so I'm keeping it short.

No nausea, just neuropathy and fatigue.

I have my portable pump of 5-FU infusing me now until I go back tomorrow. I like when the first day of each cycle is done. This is the day I get the oxaliplatin along with others. The other chemo meds seem very tolerable so far. Won't need the Oxal again now for two weeks :)

No comments: