Friday, September 3, 2010

September & Hurricane Earl

Here we are on September 3rd. The heat and humidity are still with us but the rain and winds from a now downsized Hurricane Earl should cool things off soon.

I had my annual checkup and exam with my primary care doctor and it went well. I'm awaiting the results of the bloodtests and labwork. He suggested a pain management program for my arthritis since chiro manipulations are not helping, but with our
health coverage and provider changing soon, I've decided to hold off until we see what will be covered.

My next series of oncology visits are next month and I'm hoping for good results but you always have that feeling about if this is going to be the test that shows recurrence at all. Still, I remain positive in my thoughts and thank God that I've made it this far after the diagnosis. It's hard to believe that just two years ago I was into my 3rd month of chemo (folfox) treatments.

No comments: