Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Colonoscopy - September 15th

Well, I can't help but notice the circled date on my calendar for next Monday and Tuesday. Monday is the prep day and my procedure is scheduled for Tuesday.

So along with the fading sunsets, the fading summer and the dreadful thought of winter coming, I also have to think about my first annual scope check.

I keep telling myself that there is no sense in worrying because that won't change the results one way or another, but it's impossible to forget last year's procedure and what followed after the diagnosis.

Even though the CT scan was clean, this is the "real" test for me. I'll be following up and posting next week...

1 comment:

Axe Victim said...

Guitar guys unite! Why not come and enjoy the web rock radio show on my blog? All welcome. Hope to see you there!