Monday, September 14, 2009

The Prep for the Colonoscopy

I'm trying things a little different for tomorrow's procedure. Keeping well within the guidelines.

I have the lemon jello, chicken broth, lemon ice, apple juice and three 10 oz chilled bottles of lemon magnesium citrate but I wasn't too hungry today, so aside from the Luigi's "real" Italian Ice, I just drank a lot of apple juice, sprite and water.

At 5pm, I had my first bottle of the magnesium citrate...not too bad...now more Sprite and water (to stay hydrated).

Next bottle at 9pm (usually when the 'action' begins). I don't feel too bad and will watch Monday Night Football and maybe whatever I can catch of the new Jay Leno show.

Piece of cake, right? Cake...hmm :(

I'll have the last/third bottle about 5am....and hopefully all will be well...

Stay tuned for tomorrow's revelations....

No comments: