Monday, October 4, 2010

October and Fall Foliage Begins



The autumn leaves have begun to change and with it comes many other
changes that will start. I've started with the extra vitamin D3 and
along with diet changes and excercise from mostly walking have lost 12 pounds so far which I'm kind of proud about. A good start I think!

Our new healthcare provider is going to be United Healthcare, but we
don't know much about them or the plans yet. Stay tuned for more on
that later after we find out more information and get to review the
options before it kicks in on January 1st, 2011.

I'll be seeing my oncologist in a couple of weeks and having my
next series of tests to find out if I'm still cancer free. It's
always a bit scary after intially hearing those three words, "you've
got cancer" after my diagnosis. At any rate, I continue to have
faith and think positive about it and try not to dwell too much
on the past. I'll also get a flu shot, which has prevented me from
getting the flu for the past several years now.

I will be updating after my oncology visit(s) so stay tuned
for more along with my new change of lifestyle and healthy living!

No comments: