Saturday, October 10, 2009

Signs of Autumn and Sorrow



The sun is coming up and setting later as we get more into the autumn season. You can feel a chill in the air as well as the windy leaves blowing from the trees.

As mentioned in an earlier post, our prayers are with sister-in-law, Theresa for her loss and now I'm also saddened to hear that one of our friends, my wife's co-worker's husband has passed after a fight with leukemia.

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. This is a poem about these times of suffering :

I watch when your asleep,
I know you miss me so much,
and you loved me with all your heart,
but I’m in a better place now,
and you cant tear it apart,
you don’t have to worry now,
I’m with some of our relatives,
I’m always around you,
and always on the inside,
I’m in the wind,
in your dreams,
anywhere you seek me,
and some day we'll be together again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~B L E S S I N G S ~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: