Friday, November 4, 2011

October's gone - bring on November



Remember...walking in the sand......seems like not that long ago but the month
of October was a busy month and lots of exciting and different things have
come and gone since we walked in the sand last.

First of all, I reached the next level of insight as I turned 60 years
old in early October. Don't really notice any new aches, pains or problems
though so I guess that's a good thing. The neuropathy is better and really
only notice it when trying to carry something like an ice cube from the
freezer to the livingroom. Solution: bring the glass to the freezer! Maybe
I'm wiser since turning 60? At any rate, I'm still creative and have a
good imagination, in my humble opinion.

We also had Mother Nature play a trick (or treat?)on us before the Autumn Leaves
were even off the trees in the form of a snowy Nor'easter where some still
are without power after several inches to several feet of snow fell
in local areas. Hope you all have your power back on soon.

Lastly, I went through my series of cancer screenings and also got my
flu shot so I've been 'winterized' so to speak. If all goes well and the
good Lord willin' - - I'll finish my 3rd year of remission in January!!!

So, not to postpone anything coming up I'm going to sign off for now
and order a wall calendar (At-A-Glance) for 2012 because it will be here
before we know it. Thanks and blessings for your continued support!!!

No comments: